
It has finally warmed up outside so I ventured out to take a few pics. I got a book on digital photography for Christmas and wanted to try out some of the tips from it. Aperture settings looked like fun so I gave it a try. This is from the fence along our road to the house. We live down in the creek valley, so often the snow stays on the fences cause it is protected by the wind. Which, oh by the way, is supposed to blow 100 km/h tonight. You know it is bad when the water in the toilet bowl is moving!!
3 comments:
Nice work, Shelley! I love the shallow depth of field in the first pic.
Beautiful pics. I hope it the weather warms soon so you can get some more shots without freezing your lenses off :)
Okay, my comments are a bit late but I do think you did a good job with these photos. I guess I better read the book too.
Post a Comment